Can Bush pardon himself?
Under US law, sure - and he will.
But he can't pardon himself under international law.
Here's a possible scenario:
1. US recklessness tanks the world financial markets
2. Standard of living in US declines precipitously
3. The last remaining 20% of the US that supports Bush (including the corporate news media which made him possible in the first place) finally withdraw their support
4. War crimes charges filed against Bush by an international body
5. The US hands Bush over with glee and the same US news media which made him possible now presides over his being publicly torn limb from limb.
It won't be the end of the criminal Bush family dynasty, but their ability to steal and wreck havoc will be greatly diminished going forward.
Unfortunately, Cheney will die of a heart attack before he can be sentenced.
Thanks to Fourwinds and brasscheek tv