In an attempt to rid it’s country from the control of Zionist Lobby Groups and organizations, France has launched it’s new Anti Zionist Political Party called “Parti Anti Sioniste.” Below are the parties goals taken from a translated page:
EFFORTS AND AMBITIONS OF ANTI Zionist PARTY IN FRANCE
- To eliminate the Zionist interference in the affairs of the Nation.
- Denounce all the politicians who are advocating Zionism.
- Eliminating all forms of Zionism in the nation.
- Prevent companies and institutions to contribute to the war effort of a foreign nation that does not respect international law.
- Unleashing our state, our government and our institutions of the grip and the pressure of Zionist organizations.
- Unleashing the media for a plurality of information to promote freedom of expression.
- Promote the free expression of the politics, culture, philosophy and religion and free of Zionism.
- Restoring power in France and the French under the new geopolitical and economic rules on the big issues that engage the responsibility of the Nation.
- Do not engage France in the wars of colonization and repatriate our armed forces stationed in Africa, Afghanistan and around the world.
- Requiring a referendum for any new commitment of France abroad.
- Establish a bill to ban dual nationality to participate in war without explicit mandate of the Nation.
- Prohibit any militia whatever their faith.
- Establish a national dialogue to raise awareness and a society that excludes any advocacy of Zionism.
- Set the mode of voting by proportional representation so that all segments of society are represented.
- Advocate for the establishment of a society of justice, progress and tolerance.
Thanks to Irish 4 Palestine
David Icke on the history of Zionism Part 1
David Icke on the history of Zionism Part 2
Zionism is a disease of the mind
...It was then that it finally occurred to me. Zionism is a sickness, for it takes much more than just a twisted ideology to make people think like that. It requires a profound leap of immorality of a higher order to instil this mentality in your followers. Zionism is not merely a political movement, but in its essence represents a deeply disturbed view of the world, which is a reflection of a terrible disease of the mind.
Indeed, to deny the existence of a vibrant community such as the Palestinian society in the early twentieth century and describe Palestine as “a land without a people for a people without a land” is a disease of the mind.
To assert property claims over real estate after the lapse of more than 2000 years with the same certainty of title as if one resided there yesterday is a disease of the mind.
To describe the colonial immigration to Palestine of a European people with no proven historical link to the ancient Israelites – and whose great, great recorded ancestors have never set foot there – as some kind of a “return” to that land is indicative of a perverted misunderstanding and misapplication of the verb to “return” and can only be a result of a disease of the mind.
To blame the Palestinians for being unreasonable in rejecting a partition plan in 1947 which gave the Jews, who only owned 7 percent of the land, an astonishing half of Palestine, is a disease of the mind.
To demand of the Arabs at the time to peacefully succumb to such partition, where 86 percent of the land designated for the proposed Jewish state was Palestinian-inhabited and owned land, is a disease of the mind.
To eventually grab 78 percent of Palestine through war and to force the flight of the population through deliberate massacres and then call it a war of independence is a disease of the mind.
To deny the orchestrated massacres and eradications of hundreds of Palestinian villages in 1948 and then denounce the Israeli historians who later exposed this truth as self-hating Jews is a disease of the mind.
To claim that having escaped the horrors of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, and Dachau is a justification for the murder, expulsion, and occupation of another guiltless people is a disease of the mind.
To legislate that any resident of Poland, Hungary, New York, Brazil, Australia, Iceland, or even Planet Mars, who happens to be blessed with a Jewish mother (yet cannot point to Palestine on the map) has a superior right to “return” and settle in Palestine to someone who has been expelled from his very own land, confined to a squalid refugee camp, and still holds the keys to his house, is a disease of the mind.
Read the full article here:
An open letter to all Christian Zionists
The Protocols of Zion
Confusion and distraction are Zionist ploys
Jews, Khazars, Zionists, Semites - what is what