Truth News

26.10.08

Atomic bomb shelters - Sample letter!

SAMPLE LETTER FOR YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL POLITICAL LEADERS - SUPERVISORS, CITY/TOWN FATHERS, SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN AND REPRESENTATIVES. PLEASE QUERY EACH AND ALL. ADDRESSES AND NAMES CAN BE GOTTEN FROM YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY.

Date ________

__________________
__________________
__________________
__________________

Dear _________________:

I am extremely concerned about the lack of any civil defense or survival shelter systems for U.S. citizens. Red China has a massive tunnel system, The Soviet Union has a massive system for which we have supplied equipment and food, and even Switzerland has a massive one. We have nothing. A nuclear attack can be safely survived if we but had a shelter system.

I request to know if you plan to support legislation for the immediate construction of a civil defense shelter system along the lines described in the book Survival is only ten feet from hell by Commander Ashtar, America West Distributors 6992 El Camino Real £104-335 Carlsbad, California 92009 and Fighting Chance, by Arthur Robinson and Gary North, Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine, P.O. Box 1279, Cave Junction, OR. 97523. If you do, I request any information as to how I might contribute service.

If you do not intend to create or support such legislation, I, as a citizen and your constituent, demand to know why not. If your objection is that it costs too much, I would like to know which programs you regard as more important than protecting the lives of this nation's population from enemy attack. Without people, you will have no other projects to support at any cost. I demand survival. The politicians and incompetent ones in control have now denied me, and my fellow citizens, the very right to survival of life itself. I demand action in behalf of the populace of this country.

I am eagerly awaiting an immediate response.

Sincerely yours,

Name _____ Address ______ City/State/Zip ______ Telephone _____

No comments:

Post a Comment